WHC 0.27% $7.43 whitehaven coal limited

"The authorities and scientists you rely on are nameless and...

1. 1,768 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 172
    "The authorities and scientists you rely on are nameless and faceless. If you can conjure them up, I can certainly generalise about them."

They arent nameless or faceless because I, unlike you, post my sources.

"Really? How old were you when you first started believing in this? What was the evidence that swayed you? What evidence would falsify it?"

Once again, I don't "believe" in it, like it requires faith. I understand the science and accept it. My age, is irrelevant. And I already posted evidence. Ill post it again, so everyone else can see how ignorant you are.
    (https://www.tandfonline.com/doi/abs/10.3402/tellusa.v8i2.8969)
    (https://doi.org/10.1029%2F2010jd014287)
    (https://www.pnas.org/doi/abs/10.1073/pnas.91.16.7487)

What evidence would falsify this? I dont know, find a scientific paper that says CO2 DOESNT absorb long wave radiation. Find a scientific paper that says organisms whos gender is determined by the temperature of their eggs are no seeing sex ratios change. etc.

"
    It's called logic."
    This is actually laughable. Go do an undergraduate class in ANYTHING and if you didnt put sources in for your information and your reasoning behind that was because "logic" you'd receive a failed grade. You're actually a joke.

"There's been plenty of times where the earth has had higher/lower co2 levels and lower/higher temperatures. So your "what else causes warming?" line of questioning is invalid."

I never asked "What else causes warming" Multiple times I have pointed out that the sun, and the composition of greenhouses gasses are the long term variables that determine the earths temperature. We see predictable cyclical cycles that also affect the temperature, but these things happen on scales of thousands/hundreds of thousands of years. Not a few degrees over a century or two like we have seen. Dont forget. The solar cycle has had a weakening sun for the last 40 or so years, yet temperatures increased, therefore the sun cannot explain that recent warming. See my sources from a few posts ago that you continue to ignore.

The rest of your ramblings are pretty pointless as well.

I wont engage with you anymore unless you post scientific sources for your information. Remember, "That which can be asserted without evidence, can be dismissed without evidence" which is what I'm doing for everything you have said because unlike me, you wont post sources or evidence. Even children understand evidence based reasoning.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WHC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$7.43
Change
0.020(0.27%)
Mkt cap ! $6.215B
Open High Low Value Volume
$7.40 $7.52 $7.34 $27.42M 3.683M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 12744 $7.42

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$7.43 15860 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 17/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
$7.42
  Change
0.020 ( 0.16 %)
Open High Low Volume
$7.39 $7.52 $7.33 803126
Last updated 15.59pm 17/05/2024 ?
WHC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.