WHC 2.68% $8.06 whitehaven coal limited

"A huge number of people (I) rely on as authorities" do accept...

1. 284 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 135
    "A huge number of people (I) rely on as authorities" do accept it"

The authorities and scientists you rely on are nameless and faceless. If you can conjure them up, I can certainly generalise about them.

"And I don't just accept what "authorities" say."

Of course not.

"I examine the evidence provided and make an evidence based decision."

Really? How old were you when you first started believing in this? What was the evidence that swayed you? What evidence would falsify it?

"YOU HAVE NOT POSTED A SINGLE SOURCE TO BACK UP ANY CLAIM."

It's called logic.

"This is why I dont think you understand how science works."

It needs to be falsifiable. Climate change is an endless litany of failed predictions, shifting goalposts and feeble excuses.

So, not falsifiable and most assuredly not science.

"What have I demanded others sacrifice? I've never said anyone has to sacrifice anything. Again, BS arguments."

I apologise. You don't support any government intervention intended to reduce carbon dioxide emissions.

"You got a source for your 95% number? Because I dont think it was that high."

It was definitely the "majority" that you claim to be infallible.

"You want to know the difference between Science and all those topics you mentioned? THEY HAVE NO SCIENTIFIC BASIS!"

So just like climate change nonsense then. Thank you.

" I'm open to being proved wrong. You just haven't shown me a source that will stand up to the rigorous testing. Tell me why you think CO2 cant warm the atmosphere from allowing short wave radiation from coming in but absorbing long wave radiation bounce back from the earth - tell me why you think those experiments are flawed."

It can and does. But the universe - and the Earth - is dominated by negative feedbacks rendering such closed modelling irrelevant.

There's been plenty of times where the earth has had higher/lower co2 levels and lower/higher temperatures. So your "what else causes warming?" line of questioning is invalid.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WHC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$8.06
Change
0.210(2.68%)
Mkt cap ! $6.743B
Open High Low Value Volume
$7.98 $8.06 $7.94 $29.97M 3.735M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
6 83044 $8.05

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$8.06 13939 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 31/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
$8.03
  Change
0.210 ( 2.62 %)
Open High Low Volume
$7.97 $8.06 $7.94 635689
Last updated 15.59pm 31/05/2024 ?
WHC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.