WHC 1.26% $7.25 whitehaven coal limited

Target $2.25, page-9

1. 3,000 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 438
    How can whc close down $1.60@$85 coal when a few days ago it's lowest close was $1.58@$77 coal, some funds could be using out of date data, some of the weekly data still shows coal at $77, I mean with the market sell off in march, some funds may have had to cancel some of their subscriptions to save on costs so they have poorer research now. A few months ago, nobody on whc forum knew about tradingeconomics coal price data, people are still coming here asking about where to get up to date coal prices, I see it mentioned once every two weeks here.

Some things negatively effecting share price, people using out of date coal data possibly, rising US 10 year yields (should only be limited impact compared to other sectors like gold and other speculative areas), China worries, pending release of half yearly results? That's the only negatives I can think of and some of them are double edged like the half yearly, they could announce positive further guidance and resumption of dividends, $85 coal is a good place for dividends.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WHC (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.