NOR 2.04% 4.8¢ norwood systems limited

[IMG]Granted, the parts I highlighted suggest this deal may have...

1. 1,437 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1165
    Granted, the parts I highlighted suggest this deal may have been waiting on, and therefore delayed by, World Wifi. However, it's not just a big 4 bank that PO has been dangling in shareholders faces. PO has talked about imminent deals with a big 4 bank, a london bank and a US Investment Firm (could have been the JMP 35k deal, but if that was what he was spruiking as the US Investment bank, than the london one is probably just as 'exciting')

On top of that, they've been promising $3mil ann revenue from Affinion since January 2017 and have continuously said that revenue is expected Q1FY2018, which has been and gone with $0...

I think NOR has a lot of promise, and I think it COULD be a great company. But they need to pull their fingers out. They're getting paid HUGE salaries to sign a 35k deal... If there's no deals by Valentines Day it'll be a very rosey-red valentines day for NOR.

PS: I know I go through phases, one week I'm all 'Yay NOR' the next I'm negative nancey. It's not 'cause I'm up/downramping, I just go through the rollercoaster I imagine most holders do on Friday night when there's been no deals and no SP rises ...

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NOR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.8¢
Change
-0.001(2.04%)
Mkt cap ! $22.72M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.9¢ 4.9¢ 4.6¢ $65.50K 1.386M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 306 4.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.9¢ 220000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
NOR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.