NOR 0.00% 3.8¢ norwood systems limited

Target 2.3c -> 20c, page-117

1. 3,250 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1449
    Growler, mate.. with respect.

You do nothing but whinge about this stock, which you supposedly hold. I know you have previously given reasons why you hold, but it doesn't make a great deal of sense, and probably raises questions over an agenda. Glad you're holding though, time we see some reward!

Many of us believe in Nor. We have seen ongoing delays, expectations not met, timelines exceeded by a fair way.. but, you have it all wrong mate.
    They believed we would see these deals (including bank) starting to roll in by the end of November.. then it was by Xmas..
    Now we lose most of Jan with the big deals, as the corporates are apparently firing up again for the year this week - Isn't it convenient how they have a month off, and ease back in to a 4 day week, making sure they get the paid Aust day holiday!

Nor might have misjudged expectations, but in my opinion, that's all it is. All the deals are supposedly there, progressing towards results very soon.. but, as frustrating as it is for us holders, myself especially.. These large deals are taking longer than expected, but will happen, the timing is out of Nor's control.

I will add in, that all the ongoing manipulation and big holders accumulating low, does seem very suspicious to me - almost as if they know there has been time before big news, or are somehow even behind delaying final stages to suit their accumulation - but that's just my conspiracy suspicion, obviously no evidence of it.

Latest T50 shows not many changes so far this year, but this is prior to WiFi news (T50 dated 18 Jan doesn't show my small buy that day).. so it will be interesting to see movements since there was a bit of volume and apparent heavy manipulating again.
    Currently..
    BNP account continues to grow - bought approx 1.8m and sold approx 1m - increased to 61.4m (5.27%)
    Another 1 that keeps increasing is a HSBC account that has only bought - another 960,847 lately (bots) - up to 12.4m (1.06%). Not a massive holding, but keeps climbing in recent months, and definitely fits the algo accumulation.
    The Syd financial adviser who bought 14m before xmas (just happened to claim most of Yogi's it would seem) hasn't traded since then.

I personally expect the big 4 bank deal (the big 1 we are all waiting for) to be soon after the quarterly.
    We will no doubt cop all the usual ex/non holding downers chiming in to always preach CR every quarterly.. wasting their time.
    The small raise to "satisfy a customer" basically covers another quarter.
    Revenue, while hard to expect Nor to be near exceptions after previous results, WILL be higher than previous quarters with some deals ramping up.
    So we won't be in any worse position than we were last quart.

The price actually improved following the last quarterly too..
    Most likely because of the deals spruiked, probably the big 4 bank.
    So, 3 months later, we would have to assume those deals are actually hitting "imminent" in normal people speak, compared to "imminent" in Nor speak.

I'm expecting WS Android any day.. hopefully WW Android this month - I'm keen to get it on my phone.. Hopefully some small deals to warm things up ahead of the quarterly which will no doubt be spruiking big things very soon.
    I'd imagine they'd want to have all the apps up and running on both platforms this month, then there's no stopping the Nor train!
    I expect we will see the price increasing again after this quarterly, like the last, no matter how much the downer syndicate preaches their usual tripe.

Even though the pros are holding the price back on news (my opinion), we will start to gather momentum now, and hopefully the brakes are released (maybe they'll even turn thing the right way and help it along) ahead of the $multi million news that will set Nor off for good.. finally!

The syndicate will preach CR by Easter!..
    but, land some more smaller deals, and the big 4 with upfront revenue (and others), we're all good As soon as we see 4c again, options will be exercised, $ to Nor.. and I can vouch for $200k of options from holders I know, once things are looking good.. and no doubt the big boys and Somers etc will be looking to cash in their freebies, which all helps, even if they do flip them.

Not long now.. things will soon be looking great for Nor, and the market will react in a big way. Let's hope we see some deals, and progress with the banks especially, by the end of this month.

All my opinion.
    Last edited by Holla: 20/01/18

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NOR (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.