NOR 0.00% 3.8¢ norwood systems limited

Target 2.3c -> 20c, page-119

1. 3,251 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1449
    Some of you continually complain and say that banks won't move until it's live on both iOS/android.
    None of you know what banks will do, even though some posters (I'm not directing this at you Aussie) claim they know!
    JMP recently finalised a deal, before launched on either platform... yet people ignore that and say deals won't happen.
    They obviously had access to WS pre launch, and liked it enough to buy it as part of their initial deal.. which will hopefully extend beyond the current users soon enough.

Wifi/secure has been used by Nor internally and their pending clients for a long time.. again this is regularly ignored by posters who claim nothing will happen until release.

These deals were expected late 2017 - before apps were intended to be live on both platforms.
    While there's some chance the big 4 bank might put off final signatures until everything is live on android in the coming week or 2.. I really don't think it has anything to do with it.

WS would be part of big 4 bank, and compliance etc.. and that will be live on android this week I expect, maybe even Mon. It's been said "mid Jan" and apparently nothing changed, and might've been expected by end of week just passed.

Wi-Fi brings Affinion and telcos right back in to play in the near term. As I've said before, these big loyalty deals have been "parked" awaiting Wi-Fi (I'm calling the major credit card processor as almost certainly MasterCard, since other recent Visa news).. same for telcos.
    Obviously they need Wi-Fi live, so expect things here to stoke up soon.

If it is as some posters think, that the big 4 might've said let's hold off on that final signature until WS launches on both iOS and Android.. well, maybe back that truck in and load up, because if WS android is live in the coming days, it would seem that maybe Nor have prioritised WS release for the bank, who return this week 40-50000 staff, half android..
    If some theories are correct.. maybe the signature is "imminent"

The deal was obviously well progressed late Nov when they presented such precise savings (e.g. 48%).. I've kinda just got used to things not happening as soon as hoped, so I'm thinking sometime Feb by the time they fire up for 2018 thid week... but maybe we will get a nixe surprise sooner?

Again, all my opinion
    Last edited by Holla: 20/01/18

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NOR (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.