IMU 0.00% 5.6¢ imugene limited

Going to be interesting to see how the next few weeks go. If I...

1. 740 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 283
    Going to be interesting to see how the next few weeks go. If I know one thing from my short time in the markets, it's when everyone is shouting from the rooftops and too many people board the same train, it's time for the market to switch. We have just seen it with the AI bubble, the day everyone started shouting "Nvidia to the moon!" I sold my entire holdings and the next day if fell off. That isn't a 1 off, I've seen it many times, Bitcoin is another great example.

The same thing is current happening with IMU, except in the opposite direction. All of a sudden you have a big increase in short percentage and far more "regular" people calling IMU to 2c. While retail is all jumping on shorting and selling, the instos will flip the switch and buy up all the shares sending the SP back up. I'm convinced this is how the market works.

So in a weird way I'm happy about this massive influx of down rampers, to me it means we are close to a reversal. Instos now see the train is full and it's time to get off. The instos choose the train, we just have to get on and off at the right stops and I would definitely be getting off right about now.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IMU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.6¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $409.9M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.6¢ 5.7¢ 5.5¢ $539.7K 9.613M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 342857 5.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.7¢ 571794 6
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 19/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
IMU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.