ASO 0.00% 0.9¢ aston minerals limited

Target 30c, page-194

1. 617 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 774
    A quick disclosure, I don't hold EUC but my stepson does and he got in at 7 cents so very happy for him and all holders. Simply a timing issue for me with other investments that I haven't been able to buy in. I also have a colleague that has been involved in the investor relations side of things with Syrah so am well aware you have some quality operators involved here running your company. I sincerely hope you do very, very well with your investment. Picked this up in my news feed this afternoon so thought it would bring a smile to the face of my step son and EUC investors:

Macquarie turns bullish batteries

Investment bank Macquarie has gone anode and cathode crazy, upping price targets for key lithium ion battery components between 20-50pc.

Cobalt, nickel, copper and, of course, lithium prices are all set to rise according to Macquarie analysts, but timing is everything when weighing up competing forces of supply and demand.

“Our cobalt price forecasts rise ~30pc in FY18 and FY19 while our long-term price increases 58pc,” said the analysts, “nickel price upgrades are 5pc and 15pc for FY18 and FY19, +20pc for FY20 and beyond. Lithium prices rise ~30pc for FY18 and with a similar increase in our long-term price.”

Macquarie has also upgraded its FY21 and FY22 forecasts of cathode material copper, the commodity affectionately termed ‘Dr. Copper’ for its finger on the global economic pulse likely dealing with a supply shortfall up until that time, according to the analysts.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ASO (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.9¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $11.65M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.0¢ 1.0¢ 0.9¢ $16.43K 1.816M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
18 3394693 0.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.0¢ 394999 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 17/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ASO (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.