ASO 0.00% 0.9¢ aston minerals limited

Target 30c, page-245

1. 9,332 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 512
    Baazi , the company reported on Oct. 5 that diamond drilling of the Joremeny target had commenced, more than 3 weeks ago.

They planned 6 holes with total depth of about 180 meters by my reading. I don’t know how fast DD skips along but fair to say a fair bit of the work must have been completed.

The Joremeny target formed part of a larger vein system that was historically mined at an average ore production grade of 4% cobalt and 16% nickel, the company reported.

Related channel sampling prior to drilling assayed up to 1.0 meters grading 3.5% cobalt and 4.3% nickel.

If the DD assays anywhere near historical grades over decently intercepts the SP will be well supported as it goes through the roof and attract considerable attention from all and sundry. Any assay results close to the recent channel sampling numbers will also be hugely welcomed.

The company no doubt is pulling out all stops to get the results.

I’m also particularly interested also in getting an estimate of the amount and grade of the waste ore from previous mining in the myriad dumps dotting Dobsina, which could be a quick path to early production.

Lots to be excited about leading up to year end.
    Last edited by bellcurve: Baazi 27/10/17

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ASO (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.9¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $11.65M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.0¢ 1.0¢ 0.9¢ $110 11.64K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
24 4230073 0.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.0¢ 345000 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 16/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ASO (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.