NCM 0.00% $23.35 newcrest mining limited

target 32.50, page-6

1. cha
    5,796 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 635
    $US is rising and gold yes gold is falling.
    have seen this pattern time after time.

pattern I have traded is that market rises market gets shaky market floods to $US and gold and stocks including NCM and LGL also fall
    best I saw was last year when NCM hit $40 in may and then fell to sub $18 with the gfc.

may see a bounce trade in ncm this week but would use stops and build a position.
    if market does crash then ncm will fall.
    if market recovers then ncm will not rise much.

ncm thrives in the right conditions and not sure we are there yet.

could be wrong but just asking to be cautious, use stops and no leverage.
    gold fever!!!!!

check out tonights headline. gold is falling. yes falling!
    PS I do hold some ncm - free carry from last rises. one of my favourite stocks

Overseas, Japan's Nikkei stock average fell 3.1 percent as investors weren't satisfied by news that the country had emerged from recession in the second quarter. In afternoon trading, Britain's FTSE 100 fell 1.9 percent, Germany's DAX index fell 2.2 percent, and France's CAC-40 fell 2.5 percent.

Oil prices hovered around $66 a barrel in pre-opening trading on the New York Mercantile Exchange.

Meanwhile, bond prices rose as investors sought safety of Treasurys. The yield on the benchmark 10-year Treasury note, which moves opposite its price, fell to 3.48 percent from 3.57 percent late Friday.

The dollar rose against other major currencies, while gold prices fell.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NCM (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.