WHC 2.58% $7.95 whitehaven coal limited

"Similarly if this coal madness continues and we see a share...

1. 283 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 58
    "Similarly if this coal madness continues and we see a share price of $10 or $20 (extreme, but not insane)"

No no, WHC is going to $20. With a massive chunk of supply being cancelled and an opening global economy, people are going to need electricity. To add fuel to the fire, derivatives shorters who were dead sure of coal's demise will have to cover their shorts else it's going to be gamestop again. Adding even more fuel to the fire are funds who missed out on loading up on fossil fuel. Greed will always trump virtue signalling and they will get in on the action too. It becomes a virtuous cycle of short covering and greed-fueled buying.

Virtuous for us and bad news for the Elon-Greta sheeps that is. I think it will be funny if people decide that China should be cancelled too if she stands by Russia and everyone stops buying solar panels from China. Then we will truly see the glorious $1000 per ton of coal. You can't build a nuclear plant over 2 years.

Russia doesn't even need to fire a nuclear missile. Just turn off the gas and Europe gets bankrupted from buying overpriced baseload fuels. I am sure the Americans are waiting to profit from this by selling fracking products to the Europeans, be it gas or equipment. Some say the Europeans are virtuous but stupid. The Americans are never stupid.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WHC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$7.95
Change
0.200(2.58%)
Mkt cap ! $6.650B
Open High Low Value Volume
$7.83 $8.02 $7.81 $81.15M 10.26M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 18264 $7.95

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$7.99 13073 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
WHC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.