WHC 0.95% $7.84 whitehaven coal limited

Enjoying the run of late. I have been in and out like a...

1. 1,721 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 206
    Enjoying the run of late. I have been in and out like a honeymooners prick over the past few years and made a lot of money from WHC. Even called a shorter for calling it what it was at the time and only recently bought another solid parcel after the report sell down because having boots on ground I could see just how much cash a competitor mine was making. At the time I had buyers remorse moments after buying thinking I went too deep and now I have buyers remorse for not going deeper

The weather may not be affecting WHC right now but labour shortages and increased contractor cost without a doubt will be mentioned heavily in the next report. I have heaps of trade mates who have left to go work there for the cash they are throwing which from where I work is a bloody smart move. We are losing people daily and even long term people are quitting to come back a week later with a different shirt on sub contracting through some company making a shit tonne more money. It's almost at a point for us now that I can't see it turning around anytime soon unless cleanskin programs are heavily rolled out or pit incentives are raised up.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WHC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$7.84
Change
-0.075(0.95%)
Mkt cap ! $6.617B
Open High Low Value Volume
$7.85 $7.88 $7.78 $4.964M 634.7K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
16 13629 $7.83

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$7.84 14047 22
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.38am 24/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
WHC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.