WHC 1.11% $7.26 whitehaven coal limited

you missed point. mining is too complicated let's say wine...

1. 1,303 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 157
    you missed point. mining is too complicated let's say wine beef seafood. with Chinese on borad we are able to sell more and at higher price and turn over really quickly because the size of the market and their desire for Aussies product India or the rest of the world is no way near. look at all the Chinese food drinks and gambling x 1.4 billion. that for we have a lot more money left over for the reinvestment grow our business produce more sell more get richer, , , , ,
    without them , please don't tell me without 1.4 billion potential customers is doing better than with them. yes India but how many Indian are in Crown, in Star city, in Jupiter? how many of them drinks Aussie wine I can't see many of them in Sydney. of cause they are not going to touch beef. Seafood???!!! please Chinatown walls of live fish in tanks almost every single restaurant and I haven't seen one in the Indian restaurant yet. lots of my Indian friends are vegetarians hardly any Chinese.
    China is second largest economy in the world and only 9 hours flight away from us. they are not going to drop boom on us not like Japs. WHY can't we just put head down keep busy counting money? why we have to follow Americans' assssssss
    I'm 100% certain if one day China Australia relationship back to normal WHC will double it's share price

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WHC (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.