WTR 0.00% 8.0¢ world titanium resources limited

target 4.7billion ton hm, blue sky potential, page-18

1. 3,469 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 436
    You two just holding the refresh button?

I always felt that pullback should have been steeper on that chart. Base Resources (sand miner) is a good example of that.

Um, yeah MZI has some good stuff and only requiring a wet mill is a huge advantage. What did concern me was Doral picking up a huge slab for stuff all. You could say they compromised on the dry mill processing price though and it's good having a big partner as is the case with WTR/MDL.

I just posted because I didn't want to see people get caught in the trap of buying any stock that has a huge potential. It's all about research, knowing the fundamentals and the dynamics.

What I can say is this, sand is an incredibly interesting business to be in. I believe and many work colleagues believe that the price is here to stay, some products will continue to move higher and some products will gain traction - once recognised. (I did say Graphite is the next big things 3 years ago).

But just remember that Iluka is the elephant in the room, they dominate the industry like no other. If they move a specific way, it's always telling you some sort of story.

Pep

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WTR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.