WTR 0.00% 8.0¢ world titanium resources limited

I do see the great potential of WTR after MGY soaring recently....

1. 5,723 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 415
    I do see the great potential of WTR after MGY soaring recently. I always know Madgascar holds many world class Heavy Metal project, but just realized WTR is one of them, lazy and bad luck.

Huge discounted SP, but I failed to get more shares due to my cash stress. Industry peer's investment like MDL can add extra credit for valkue for WTR of course, and Rio's
    tenements are not far far away. Adjacent to the mining giant always results a takeoevr bid.

Since 2006 Rio Tinto has invested $940m into the QMM mineral sands mine in south eastern Madagascar.

"The forecast low operating cash cost estimate of $95/t of product combined with the high in-situ ore value is projected to result in the Ranobe Mine being one of the highest revenue to cash cost operations in the mineral sands industry. " Now Margin should be doubled as Zircon price increased 100% since the research.

MD Bruce also has reliable and decent managing experience from BHP nad Shell.

"His prior roles included Group General Manager Storage and Logistics at GrainCorp, seven years at BHP Billiton, nine years in a variety of operational and commercial positions with Shell"

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WTR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.