AVB 0.00% 16.5¢ avanco resources limited

[Please disregard my previous post...I hit the wrong Control key...

1. 230 Posts.
    [Please disregard my previous post...I hit the wrong Control key on my new laptop and posted half of 4thekids post...anyway here goes the correct one]_____________________________________________________

4thekids...

I think "this one is a winner" also and agree the SP action over the last 12 months is alot like PNA in 2006-8, with their ann. constantly finding Cu. and after their JORC resource and then 1 year post GFC was then around 80 cents...The rest they say is history not unlike SFR...Meaning also, the long lull in PNA’s SP action over that 12 or so months where some poor unfortunates lost hope, sold out and missed the run to two dollars plus...

The point I was trying to make in the gross in situ style valuation of 75 Cents was to demonstrate clearly the STRENGTH of AVB's underlying potential....If AVB drilling continues to prove resource, particularly at depth and the Antas North and South connection proven....then not only is this valuation achievable, but I see this estimate to be well below where the SP can go...similiar to PNA...I inpart agree with your 50 cent goal but you may have missed my point...For example, the Au credits were deliberately and conservatively removed from the calculation ...but 100mt plus @ 4gm per tn [12m ouncs] would add a considerable additional revenue stream over the theoretical 10 year mine life..Also, considering that post DFS and pre-production a 1.8 multiple can be applied to NPV per Share not unlike PNA and SFR the potential SP for AVB may go $1 plus...

Again, alot of assumptions are at play in this entire discussion so this info is not financial advice to anyone... hence DYOR...

Having said that, AVB’s future is definitely going to be interesting moving forward...I agree, this market will eventually turn...When it does and AVB proves up a JORC resource of significant economic size and starts developing the production phase the SP will fly....

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVB (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.