PBG 0.00% $1.15 pacific brands limited

Absolutely agreed with you. PBG has paid for its so many...

1. 11,004 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1758
    Absolutely agreed with you. PBG has paid for its so many mistakes in the past, that it became a joke at one stage. It has to overcome bias in getting rid of its manufacturing base in Australia. It had an inexperienced CEO running the company and a board that were so ignorant and has no idea of the garments industry.The shareholders had to suffer in silence that I walked away. I have experience in running this type of company for many years in the past. The ways and system has not changed much. If run properly, this can be a great business. PBG appears to have all the past nonsense discarded and tracking along nicely. If it can managed the foreign exchanged currency properly, the company will go a long way.If PBG can hedged its purchases for the next 6 months, it will be in a position to operate profitably. PBG should be looking at sports clothing, another growth and very profitable area. If they can managed this aspect of the business well, then the sky is the limit for PBG.I have become a shareholder again because of the new direction the company is taking and management now has become prudent and frugal in their approach. Others can see this at this juncture, with its very low SP. The company is indeed ripe for a takeover at this stage. Private equity could be running a ruler over PBG, maybe the Solomom Lew's Group of company.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PBG (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.