WHC 0.26% $7.65 whitehaven coal limited

Target $9.36, page-1939

1. 964 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 659
    Nothing is currently a suitable alternative for base load power, coal will dominate for a few hundred years until it becomes more expensive than copper and then energy will be reserved for the wealthy. Just because we want there to be a cheap and reliable alternative to coal does not mean that there is one, because there isn't. In the meantime savvy entrepreneurial types will try to cash in on the energy pie and introduce, market and brainwash the populace into believing in their religion of energy of the day. Its a game, the renewables game has been played and the nuclear power play religion is next.

Forget the environmental and human destruction and suffering that nuclear will have as a base load power source, its a price most are willing to pay as long as they are no the ones paying it. Forget Chernobyl, Fukashima and the fact that there is only about 15 years of uranium reserves available to service global demand. That is all irrelevant because who needs the truth when we can live in a collective delusional mania and security that our energy depended lifestyles are here to stay forever. We can all get a good nights sleep that way.

Here is another post that I made on nuclear with more detail - 62947530

All the points I have raised in the last few posts and the one with the link have gone ignored here. Much the same way zelous greenie advocates cling to their established beliefs that hydro, wind, solar and hydrogen are their saviors and providers of that much needed cheap electricity that they have inherited as fundamental human rights from their fathers.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WHC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$7.65
Change
0.020(0.26%)
Mkt cap ! $6.399B
Open High Low Value Volume
$7.69 $7.71 $7.64 $24.66M 3.217M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 22151 $7.64

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$7.66 12306 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
WHC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.