WHC 4.35% $7.37 whitehaven coal limited

https://thelatch.com.au/who-is-dominic-perrottet/Here is a great...

1. 977 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 661
    https://thelatch.com.au/who-is-dominic-perrottet/

Here is a great article depicting Perotett. During difficult times far right wing leadership is generally required to stabilize the mess left behind by squandersome left leaning government. COVID lockdowns by Berejiklian have damaged the economy and peoples way of life, excessive economic sabotage and debt have fueled inflation and rising interest rates which will continue for years.

Perotett is the polar opposite, he promotes minimal government intervention in the marketplace, reserving government to matters of law. The crux of the matter is if voters see Perotett as different to Berejikilan or if they paint them with the same brush given they are both part of Labor.

Flight of capital from QLD thanks to the coal tax is clear. Even if Labor takes the next election, I believe they will not make the same mistake that QLD has. A Labor leadership lead my Minns would in my opinion be less of the same as Liberal. Minns is right wing and has conservative Christian family values, much the same as Perotett, but less so. Its naive for leaders to think that they can better redistribute money than the market, it is not the business of government to be in business. Increased royalties and taxes from increased coal price should be enough for them to clean up their own mess, but those who succumb to greed should read Proverbs 1:19.

As for Ross Garnaut, he is nothing more than an empty barrel. He is not a politician and has no responsible for the actions that he is advocating for, Perotett and Minns are, so he has little interest in thoroughly thinking through his proposition! Increased coal tax in a global and borderless market is a big red sign saying "DON'T INVEST HERE"..

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WHC (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.