WHC 0.26% $7.65 whitehaven coal limited

Target $9.36, page-2708

1. 262 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 36
    Ticking time bomb is whole EU and of course Australian export oriented economy. No ifs buts or maybees.

WHC management over last few years did not make a single big mistake I can point to. It owns a resource guaranteeing at least 20 years of steady productive life of QUALITY product they can easily and safely store when prices are low and is sought after by GROWING Asian young energy hungry populations. Think of a bank vault full of coal, safer today than freshly typed EUR of USD fiats.

Unlike WHC whole EU as well as Oz ''management'' make catastrophic long term mistakes daily. Analysis like yours predicted end of Russian economy and currency 6 months ago. Guaranteed. Looks like EU economy may go down the toilet while ruble is outrunning poor olde EUR daily. Imagine that.

If I was to worry about SP collapse like you short WHC ''analysts'' seem to coal mining would not be my field. Start looking at electric car market with less of a future than world coal fired power generation. Look up California today. A busy EU petrol station daily supplies energy equivalent to a 30MW powerplant. Wind would require 30 big windmils multiplied by say 3 as wind does not blow 100%. Say 100 windmills for a petrol station.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WHC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$7.65
Change
0.020(0.26%)
Mkt cap ! $6.399B
Open High Low Value Volume
$7.69 $7.71 $7.64 $24.66M 3.217M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 22151 $7.64

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$7.66 12306 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
WHC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.