ZIP 1.58% $1.77 zip co limited..

Target $9.82, page-21

1. 243 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 124
    to say that any one company will.always be king is just unsubstantiated rubbish, come on Polar you are better than that. Zip is growing faster than Afterpay at the moment in terms of percent and it enjoys a 7% return on TTV vs Afterpay 4.5%.
    If this trend continues its just a matter of time before zips revenue outstrips Afterpays.

afterpays q12021 growth results showed 15% yoy growth customers in ANZ. 175% in the US and 282 % in the UK (just starting up in the UK). Afterpay revenue in the ANZ represented 54 % of global US represents 39%. Into the LAST QUARTER AFTERPAY DELIBERATELY OMIT REVENUE #. I'd be concerned about Afterpays lack of transparency around the revenue my guess is revenue as a percentage of TTV continues to fall well below 4.48 %. If it had improved they would report it.

Zips delivered 102 million revenue off just under 1.6 billion TTV in its Q12021. What's exciting is while zip US delivered 43 percent of total TTV (ANZ delivered 56.7%) looking at revenue generation zip US generated 47% of the global revenue, ANZ region generated 51%.
    So quadpay at this stage is looking like the revenue cash cow for Zip which is great seeing it's growing the fastest bnpl in the US currently.
    This suggests to me the cashback offer in Dec Jan for zip cost them half a percentage point revenue to TTV, but perhaps a little more after Jan results come out. So a big benefit of zips grossly higher revenue generation over Afterpay (50% higher) they can run these incentive programs and still go ok. If zip offers these incentives regularly as a loyalty bonus to existing zip customers it will build loyalty.

Quadpay should exceed revenue generation over rest of world in Q22021 results based on its trend.

UK figures will start to be reported from the Q32021 report.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ZIP (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.77
Change
0.028(1.58%)
Mkt cap ! $1.997B
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.77 $1.80 $1.72 $25.02M 14.23M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
24 79163 $1.77

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.78 71910 12
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.55pm 09/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ZIP (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.