ZIP 5.24% $2.01 zip co limited..

Target $9.82, page-37

1. 2,139 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 525
    I’m sorry if you see it that way - I try and call things the way I see them.

In the past I have been unable to invest in Zip because I couldn’t see a pathway to a sustainable business model (based on what they were doing in ANZ). Thursday’s update gave me reason to reconsider based on the success of Quadpay.

As you will know, I only started posting in the Zip forum quite recently as I was getting closer to a possible investment (I don’t post in other threads (except APT) and certainly not ones where I don’t hold any stock). If you feel I was somehow poking fun at Zip investors, it was not my intention. This is a stock forum and I genuinely wanted to debate the pluses and minuses of Zip. In order to have a debate, differing opinions need to be presented. Not a lot is learned in an echo chamber.

I am a shareholder in Zip and I hate losing money so I genuinely hope they do well. My current investment thesis revolves solely around the value of Quadpay as I see limited value in the ANZ operations. If I am proven wrong on ANZ, all the better as it should mean I make even more money.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ZIP (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$2.01
Change
0.100(5.24%)
Mkt cap ! $2.544B
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.95 $2.05 $1.94 $38.11M 19.03M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
8 31620 $2.01

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$2.02 23041 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 01/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ZIP (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.