MBP 3.23% 3.0¢ metabolic pharmaceuticals limited

Select handful of people who read hotcopper may have access to...

1. 2,082 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1651
    Select handful of people who read hotcopper may have access to some highly sensitive market information.

Chat line posting, see below:

http://sci.rutgers.edu/forum/showthread.php?t=69862

"In January this year I took place in a 4 week double blind trial of this fantastic new medication ACV1.

The results in my case for the week that I was on the real thing were absolutely fantastic.

I just can't wait for this medication to be released on the market.

During the trial I had no sign of any side effects whatsoever and relief was instant."

The market for this type of pain is about US$2.5 billion. Currently drugs like anti-depressants, morphine, asprin and calcium blockers cause side effects and don't work effectively. MBP's drug in animal tests are proven to be highly potent and human trials suggest it has no side effects..

If MBP's drug got say $US1 billion in sales, at 12% royality, share price would move to about $4 based on nett profits of A$100 PA. Currently the price is 16 cents.

Watch closely for results of this trial out soon.

Independant research in the US stongly back up MBP's own belief that their drug may be the magic bullet for long suffering people with this pain state.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MBP (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.