ACW 4.05% 7.1¢ actinogen medical limited

OK now this is getting ridiculous. Assumptions & clutching at...

1. 6,434 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 5274
    OK now this is getting ridiculous. Assumptions & clutching at straws here. Of course you don’t have much time to discuss, you haven’t done much reading!!

TOS study was done with healthy patients & with AD. I suggest you read it properly, (I have made it easy for people) including the uptake percentage at each dose & the dramatic uptake of Xanamem to receptor sites, and spend a few hours reading around the research on radiological diagnostics in AD. BEFORE making comment in RED print on a study that makes no mention of the Merck tracer that was used in our TOS. The value of the TOS study shows that Xanamem has excellent uptake to targeted receptor sites, less so in the cerebellar cortex which II chose to only highlight. I also suggest that you do some research on brain physiology. I suggest you read the further article I posted for further information on the distribution of receptor sites.

The study you & II keep referencing has nothing to do with the Merck tracer…where is it?? II admitted that. Making some assumption with no evidence. What exactly were they testing beyond their own IP & prior analogue? Where is your proof & the data, there is none!!

I will not be dragged into something that is designed to denigrate or criticise current trials or management. They are assessing & validating with prior technology not available previously moving forward.

Neither of you hold any longer. I am disappointed by some comments here today, and also the fact that you choose to ignore the overwhelmingly positive aspects of the TOS study. It’s POSITIVE.

The tracer we are using established that, the Merck tracer. Not some other random study with no mention of this & discussing their own research. Astellas Pharma, right?

I really don’t get this with you 2, but I can see what ACW are doing in relation to TOS & Part A XanaMIA.

Just stop or Rudder will be back with his dribble comments…just don’t include me trying to talk BS.

Pharma going forward with brain eliminating MABs now for structural Tau & amyloid plaques not just Biogen. No convincing evidence yet that this will reverse any cognitive damage, just maybe prevent further & how can we do this further?. Screening now can detect risk factors. Prevention may be better than cure.

We have something here. You two know it. Stop it with your BS. It’s a tough clinical space.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ACW (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
7.1¢
Change
-0.003(4.05%)
Mkt cap ! $191.2M
Open High Low Value Volume
7.3¢ 7.9¢ 6.9¢ $1.067M 14.27M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 307386 7.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
7.4¢ 76342 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ACW (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.