RXL 0.00% 13.0¢ rox resources limited

Buda,That is an interesting point, so far we haven't had any...

1. 42 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 22
    Buda,

That is an interesting point, so far we haven't had any indication if the basin is folded in the east-west direction. The Teck interp is that the basin plunges to the east. I realized my model is probably incorrect as the mineralisation intersected by TNDD011 (drilled north) is the closest to true width which would mean on the north ore limb instead on the southern limb as I currently have it. The lens volume estimates will still be the same but the orientation of the lens will be more NE-SW oriented instead of E-W. And also plunges instead of flat lying.

I'll definitely make those changes when we get the fourth hole in. Which for some odd reason Rox hasn't indicated where Teck is drilling it.

GoSouth, I would drill TNDD012 200m WSW of TNDD011 as it will validate the basin model. Also the results seems to be getting better in that direction (increaseing m%). Only time will tell how big Teena is. Teck has $10m ready to go to explore/ define Teena so it'll be a free ride for Rox. I'm extremely happy with what Teck has found at Teena already but secretly dreaming the deposit continues SW of TNDD011 and gets shallower.

GLTA!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RXL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
13.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $52.91M
Open High Low Value Volume
13.0¢ 14.0¢ 13.0¢ $156.1K 1.178M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 521631 13.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
13.5¢ 7922 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
RXL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.