UMC 0.00% $1.30 united minerals corporation nl

Bungy I respect your posts and great contribution to the UMC...

1. 58 Posts.
    Bungy I respect your posts and great contribution to the UMC thread but I feel the need to manage expectations here.

'we went from 30.5m at hole UI38 to 40m at UI199, 800m to the east.'

Correct me if I'm wrong but 40m of visual mineralisation doesn't mean 40m of high grade DSO. The last time UMC released visuals, the width of mineralisation (visual) far exceeded the high grade width of high grade DSO.

The last time UMC released visual cores were as follows: I have included subsequent assay results next to each hole. Assays were released at a later date.

UI31 = 40.9m visual. High grade = 23.4m
    UI32 = 79.8m visual. High grade = 13.2m
    UI33 = 41.9m visual. High grade = 20.3m
    UI34 = 41.4m visual. High grade = 36m

As shown, the width from visuals far exceeded the high grade DSO portion. UI32 had nearly 80m of visual mineralisation but only 13m was high grade. So your comment on the ore body thickening from UI38 of 30m to UI199 @ 40m may not turn out to be true as the high grade width revealed by assays may turn out significantly less than 30m. In addition, a single hole to the east is hardly enough to justify claiming that the ore body is thickening, even if it did return the full 40m of high grade.

Just don't want expectations to get out of hand as the last time they released huge visual intercepts, the assays underdelivered and the share price took a big hit. I hold UMC so I hope you're right though Bungy.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add UMC (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.