HMD 17.7% 2.0¢ heramed limited

How did we end up in a land of squabbling nonsense…. HMD threads...

1. 2,225 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 910
    How did we end up in a land of squabbling nonsense…. HMD threads were lively and polite with difference of opinion shared and respected and now it’s name calling and other rubbish that is available on any other thread on HC…

Yes, HMD has some bright possible outcomes however it also has a litany of execution errors that have resulted in the current share price malaise. I have plenty of other investments to occupy my mind however I chose to communicate as much as I could from my conversations with various members of HMD etc so that we would not have the same tree-shake/soph are bad/whatever mindless crap gets expressed elsewhere on HC in the absence of facts.

For the new big holders of HMD, how about we see some more of that sort of approach? Communicate what is not a breach of NDAs etc and help answer questions and concerns on here as much as possible as that is how communities communicate to get a better outcome.

Aim higher and we all benefit, throw rocks and mud and people just end up dirty.. there are some resident trolls etc but that’s life on the internet, be better at explaining investment choices and thoughts and let’s get the HMD threads out of the gutter
    Last edited by dunnomuch: 26/05/24

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add HMD (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.0¢
Change
0.003(17.7%)
Mkt cap ! $7.865M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.0¢ 2.2¢ 2.0¢ $32.40K 1.517M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 55508 1.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.3¢ 732337 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.40pm 17/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
2.1¢
  Change
0.003 ( 23.5 %)
Open High Low Volume
2.2¢ 2.2¢ 2.1¢ 695070
Last updated 14.44pm 17/06/2024 ?
HMD (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.