BPO 0.00% 0.3¢ bioprospect limited

The good Dr Stampfer has been optimistic on this technology for...

1. 1,251 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 187
    The good Dr Stampfer has been optimistic on this technology for some time. Edith Cowan Uni profiled this research in 2006. http://3degree.ecu.edu.au/articles/578

Lots of really good quotes from the good Dr in here, but I like a couple in particular....

Dr Stampfer feels that past attempts to isolate biological diagnostic criteria may have failed because of the reluctance of psychiatrists to challenge their traditional classification methods.

“Psychiatrists have an investment in their view of disorders and mental illness...there’s been a tendency to not only to reification but, as some people have put it, a deification of those kind of classified entities in DSM,” says Dr Stampfer, “That’s just not how I think it is and I think that often people are trying to squeeze a square peg into a round hole.”

Not surprisingly, Dr Stampfer has come up against a fair bit of opposition to his unique method by the medical field.

“There’s a typical sort of response curve to this data. At first there’s patronising dismissal, - ‘biggest pile of crap I’ve ever heard’,” he laughs. (my emphasis)

Clearly the good Dr is long on BPO. Really long.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BPO (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.