FBR 2.56% 3.8¢ fbr ltd

lol!! Not a brand spanker, but a decent second hand one lol!!I...

1. 6,468 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 689
    lol!! Not a brand spanker, but a decent second hand one lol!!

I have my plan with these shares, I’ve studied this stock for years I seriously want to keep between 750- 1mill for a couple of years time. I will sell quite a few when my feels are right in the coming future.

I might go on like a broken record, but I still believe Saudi & India will play a part. The Saudi’s still want their mega cities ( one just smaller ) , by 2030. If we are proven in the USA by the last quarter of this year, I can’t see why the HX’s can’t be ready by 2027-2028 for deployment too Saudi. No projects of that scale will ever run on time.

I said mid last year that I wouldn’t feel comfortable going to the states solo and we needed a big player under our arm to welcome us. I think our confidence levels can be justified. I’m definitely interested in the SP at the moment , but until contracts are signed it’s still seems very vulnerable to me.

I take it FBR have moved there with their families? ( if they have them) , us shareholders got to remember it a big move for them and could be stressful for their families adjusting to a new environment. Let’s never take that sort of stuff for granted.

respect fellow long term holder, I’ve never been so confident in moving forward
    Last edited by Bdawg39: 09/07/24

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FBR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.8¢
Change
-0.001(2.56%)
Mkt cap ! $182.0M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.9¢ 4.0¢ 3.8¢ $463.5K 11.76M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
18 4413287 3.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.9¢ 49029 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 19/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FBR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.