ARU 0.00% 16.0¢ arafura rare earths ltd

target price $2.75- bryon capital, page-7

1. 8,323 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 228

Gday Pirra,

Hope Vietnam was a good catch up, will get there one day. Wireless is a lot more economical in high density areas to provide a decent speed, but its pretty tough in a place like Australia, but the technology is great. How did we do manage 20 years ago? NBN already rolled out in Tassie, we'll see how the independents go on proceeding with it further, but it looks like there going to have a regional focus, good for us country folk. Barossa may get a decent Hospital at last.?

Yes I mentioned I missed the 36 entry by 3 ticks, but boats always return to shore, nothing more certain, am waiting for the ARU rocket ship!! Rocket not ready till 2013, so yes been doing nicely elsewhere.

BFS due soon should be the next big kicker, recent run on across the board hype only, which is fine, but the next real main event in the RE world will be when someone outside of China sell the first Kg of Nd. It will be interesting to see how China reacts to it.

You have posted many a time on stocks you dont hold? It makes for good balanced debate if you get the right mix, and ARU has always been a mature thread, except for a couple of posters!!

Regards, and look forward to a catch up, let us know when and I'll organise Pruner and crew as well.

TCG

p.s. I do put my sentiment as long term buy all the time, surely that counts for something!!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ARU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
16.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $383.8M
Open High Low Value Volume
16.0¢ 16.5¢ 16.0¢ $146.4K 909.6K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
22 924074 16.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
16.5¢ 713154 20
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 26/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ARU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.