BUD 0.00% 0.6¢ buddy technologies ltd

I don't think your characterisation of Ingram is correct: 1)...

1. 1,913 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 746
    I don't think your characterisation of Ingram is correct:
    1) Ingram obviously have longstanding relationships with resellers - so of course they have a key role to mobilise the reseller network (especially for new products) - Ingram have a division dedicated to IoT - they make it their business to know what's out there, what's likely to sell, how to sell it - from there Ingram will push on its reseller network to get out into the market and drive sales
    2) BUD have told us - multiple times - that Ingram have yet to complete their own on-boarding process of Ohm - that there have been significant delays by Ingram in certain markets - therefore if Ingram delay then the push to resellers is delayed - hence why BUD is desperately trying to gee up direct sales - because network sales are stalled
    3) BUD cannot attempt to have direct relationships with thousands of resellers - they are not set up to manage that - and never will be - so BUD is not about to 'sign up more VARS' to any significant extent - that would defeat the purpose of working with Ingram

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BUD (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.