BUD 0.00% 0.6¢ buddy technologies ltd

target price 42.5 cents, page-5

1. 7,196 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 609
    Just listened to the webinar, proved my point it was to early to sell.

Things that i took from the webinar:

1. My theory on the story could change in months is true, if Buddy land a big deal the target could go in one hit. IMO the distribution sales people are motivated to make sales so the big deal is the one they want.

Commission from the deal is what sales people look for, the bigger the deal the bigger the commission, I would assume that's the way it works anyway.

2. Why do people care if Buddy is shown at the front entrance of buildings?

This was in a comments section some months ago and I stated that the company won't show the screens and it came true. It's sensitive information for a reason and could be taken either way by the customers.

The only thing that investors should care about is the ohm is installed and turning a profit, all IMO.

3. That Thor deal is fantastic and the relationship is only getting stronger which was Dave's target.

4. Buddy is as motivated as ever to make this global deal work.

5. I actually agree that Thor should be the main target for cloud but I think it's grown enough to sign up one more customer.

6. That Telstra deal was a good move and was explained well by Dave.

7. Fantastic that revenue is coming in as soon as the Airstream is sold and in the customers hands.

8. How good was the end part about the SP and what's happening as we speak, can't believe he answers each email. What does he do in his spare time, i think that is answered ahahh.

9. Don't know how true the story behind the sales of the shares is but who gives a sheet anyway, not me they sold.

10. The nestle deal, they ordered 4 more Ohms, awesome.

11. The company is focused on customer service, how good is it that if the Ohms installed aren't up to what the company needs then Buddy will let them keep the Ohm until Buddy updates the product. Customer service is number one in sales, all IMO.

12. With Parse starting in 2019 that should keep the team ultra busy and maybe even more revenue will come our way.

13. The product is being kept, no proof we need to go on his word on that statement, if true that's awesome.

All in all the company is still in the hunt and not dead at all, seems like Dave and the team are motivated as ever to achieve the goals set and looks like Buddy is building a nice customer service base to build on. The game is starting and Buddy is all in so it's not game over yet. Dave was never going to change his stance on the revenue guidance and good on him as he well knows one deal can change everything.

Not expecting much next quarterly but the one after I'm expecting significant growth.

Interesting times did we pick a winner or loser not sure yet but I'm happy i didn't sell, all IMO.

Good to see SP at 11c as well.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BUD (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.