BLA 0.00% 18.5¢ blue sky alternative investments limited

target price > $5.10 - $5.75, page-34

1. 467 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 22
    Barker

You're suggesting a forum where there is no bias and people are simply posting opinions and having a discussion (on stock threads). I would be all for it. Unfortunately after being on HC for almost 2 decades this does not happen. There are down-rampers, up-rampers, people using it to protest, people looking for information etc. and unless their true intentions are known your dream will not become a reality.

Maybe we need transparency? So the posts on this stock which were 'discussed at length by people who have significant background in the relevant areas' would require their identity to be known, and their holdings and the holdings of their associates/related parties to be made public - on an ongoing basis. Then i'll believe people such as Taipan and yourself are not down-rampers - a rational person does not get up in the morning to post negatively about a stock they have no interest in. People are on here with the intention to make money.

FYI Barker - do you know how many times I have read a post like yours (I've written similar ones in the past). Your method follows the typical pattern seen all over HC. Using this thread as an example, my posts are attacked by down-rampers in a negative way, e.g. 'good luck with your gamble'. The next stage includes a post that is calm, professional that attacks the other view by making them look childish and unprofessional. If I was down-ramping and you were up-ramping the exact same method would be used but in reverse, i.e. you wouldn't be suggesting "i was going to lose my money on a gamble" but "i was going to miss out on massive gains by not buying". Same old, same old...

Something to think about: Barkers post states he has all this experience in the industry etc. Why did he mention that and why only posted at me? First he is adding credibility to his argument (I am an experienced investor) and second he has shown his bias by focusing it on one side of the argument (i.e. me - who is more positive about the stock). Of course we'll just ignore the statement "and have essentially been investing for a living for almost 20" because he's on here for a friendly chat and has no interest in making money for a living by investing in stocks.

Its not cynicism thats the issue its the lack of credibility, and no of us can have any without transparency.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BLA (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.