OSH 0.00% $4.04 oil search limited

Target price anyone?, page-234

1. 1,849 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 425
    I doubt that would be the case...Port Moresby and the boys in the Travel Lodge Cognac bar would never let it go....

What I perceive the catalyst for a higher oil pricing ratio is the fact that the Saudis have tripled their VAT, lowered their state handouts to workers and of course their poor, a Q2 fall of 61.8% in oil revenues, GDP falling by 7% in Q2 and an oil sector contracting by 5.3% which is in dollar terms Billions upon...not to mention a 15.4% unemployment rate which 63.1% are under 29 years old...which means if yr hungry you will take from whom ever has it...food that is...kinda like that cow and the fence he is looking at...anybody try and tell me the Saudis are not going to heavy Opec + to turn some taps off...of course they are...we all know what happens to Capex when their is not much cash to build stuff...and what happens to the feed lines 18 months there after....these are bottoming prices...$5 plus is a given...back to $7...hmmmm dunno...but anything could happen...when everybody is selling...thats when you buy...

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add OSH (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.