RED 1.19% 42.5¢ red 5 limited

nice work brighter spark. I note all your numbers are in USD -...

1. 1,714 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 44
    nice work brighter spark. I note all your numbers are in USD - no conversion to AUD!! which is always going to be the contentious number into the future. Clever way around it! :)

FYI - they get a 4 year tax holiday.
    - the SG&A is way too heavy - the BFS had included Admin in the operating costs. This is a company that has been parsimonious for many years - i would slash it and even it out over the years.
    - they can easily add another year at the very least with existing resource using lower cut-off.

My NPV model come out at 27c, using POG1300 flat over 11 years, and at 10% disc. But now they have the mine nearly running its time to reduce the discount rate.

The Petra Capital 16/6 NPV is 27c
    The Casimir capital NAV, is 17c using POG 4US950 and 5% and they have a 27c target.

As I have commented before these NPVs on their own don't give a true picture of the value of the assets.I like the mix of methodolgies as per Casimir or even that of Fat Prophets (buy at 15c 13 Oct'10) which have a open view on targets and look for fundamental and technical value.

I look at it from the viewpoint of NBV -the Net Book V.is $139m (1H10) - so the market is only valuing the gold at $30m +. I would argue that steady ongoing annual decline in gold production and gold grades will cause investors in existing producers to re-rate the value upwards. I have read commentary on the fact that the average gold producer will in future need to see sustainable POG 1400+ in the face of increased cost pressures.

Remember folks every $100POG is worth approx. 1.5-2c on RED SP.

And we have had plenty of these increments since BFS and the 17c cap raise

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RED (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
42.5¢
Change
0.005(1.19%)
Mkt cap ! $2.891B
Open High Low Value Volume
43.5¢ 43.5¢ 41.5¢ $11.42M 26.92M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
11 222136 42.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
42.5¢ 1437793 11
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
RED (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.