AC8 0.00% 4.0¢ auscann group holdings ltd

dewintert we will have to agree to disagree on that one.. I...

1. 581 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 255
    dewintert we will have to agree to disagree on that one.. I think that the treatment of chronic pain will account for less than 10% of the MC market by 2025. the NON INVASIVE treatment means that EVERY single patient regardless of their medical condition and age will be able to receive it. we are talking here about 2 year old kid with leukemia who would die if subjected to a regular chemo or radiotherapy available to us today (if given the amount of treatment which would be hoped to be successful.). I also disagree with your statement about "subgroups"you made. Insomnia and ADHD is a massive problem globally which costs the global economy billions annually (Economic Impact of Insomnia. The total cost estimates of insomnia range from $30 billion (Walsh and Engelhardt, 1999) to $107.5 billion (Stoller, 1994).).. so as I said I will leave at that as Im not gonna post every single research done into those conditions so far but please feel free to read about what Zelda Therapeutics (one of many MC companies in the global game at the moment) has published so far... its a good read to give you some sort of the indication of where this area of medical study is heading towards.. I purchased a substantial number of shares in AC8 at IPO price so I dont have any reason to talk this stock (or any MC stock for that matter) up as Im comfortable with my earning so far plus I really am a true believer in the medicinal effects of this amazing plant. We just need more time to be able to formulate the exact and undoubted benefits it will bring to all of us in the near future.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AC8 (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.