CCV 2.33% 22.0¢ cash converters international

"Department of fair trading was aware of this practice". Not...

1. 1,426 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2
    "Department of fair trading was aware of this practice". Not sure if you could say they condoned it. ASIC took the Cash Store ( in liquidation ) to court and they where fined 10 odd million dollars . ASIC had little hope of receiving payment. I think it sent a clear message. The small loan sector is having a GFC. A fair bit of turmoil. 60 million of funding to be withdrawn from CCv. Not overnight but I assume existing loans will be run off. CCv in a bit of a bind at the moment as funders unlikely to fund while a class action is overhead. One option is to just wind the the loan books back and wait till the action is resolved. Maybe suspend the dividends as well. I much prefer Mny but would be pretty confident CCv will come out the other side. Supply is being squeezed but demand is growing. 5 million with a credit default and tech savy people who earn good incomes who could not be bothered going into a bank and negotiating with those people. A friends daughter works at nimble and she says people earning $10000 a month use nimble multiple times a year. Banks have moved up the food chain. This sector is legit and growing. I wonder how many of the private short term loan providers will be affected by Westpacs withdrawal.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CCV (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
22.0¢
Change
0.005(2.33%)
Mkt cap ! $138.0M
Open High Low Value Volume
22.0¢ 22.0¢ 21.0¢ $78.05K 362.2K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 138410 21.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
22.0¢ 634343 13
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 20/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CCV (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.