VRC 20.0% 0.4¢ volt resources limited

Nicely worded Indigo! Succinct and to the point!Trevor's final...

1. 1,669 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 237
    Nicely worded Indigo! Succinct and to the point!

Trevor's final quote form the announcement:
    “We are excited by what beckons over the next six to twelve months and look forward to providing furtherupdates in due course.”

Well, he might jolly well be excited about VRC now, and what beckons, but none of the shareholders would be! The market won't be too excited either! And nothing in the report to suggest any funding certainty, and certainly no "substantiated" funding on the horizon!

"During March, the Company hosted a delegation from Japan and China who visited the Bunyu Project toascertain the potential for graphite product supply."
    https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/1527/1527161-fc48f17824286ca007884d14c7bbf2dd.jpg
    At first glance, the cynical side of me questions what these 3 visitors have to do with funding the mine or placing a huge order for the ore?

The man looks like he's come straight from the duty free and the 2 others look like university students? But I so suppose, I must be wrong, and they are in fact very important, wealthy, astute business people who can see the outstanding value that VRC's mine offers, and that bag is actually full of cash! Let's hope so!

So the waiting game continues, with another 6 to 12 months of expectations! Ho hum. Such is life!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VRC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.4¢
Change
-0.001(20.0%)
Mkt cap ! $16.63M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.5¢ 0.5¢ 0.4¢ $1.448K 299.4K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
34 19004416 0.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.5¢ 3673634 9
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
VRC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.