HDR hardman resources limited

to abuman and folder Abuman Gday Ching, we ya been? things...

1. 672 Posts.
    to abuman and folder Abuman Gday Ching, we ya been? things looking good for us.
    Mate, I've been lurking like a parasite. Reading all the good posts on HC, and sharing the excitement, but alas, not contributing much in return. My new job in Tokyo and a 3 year old toddler keep me busy enough. Yeah, things are looking great. Getting the quinella with the opening results. What a good start to the drilling season. A far cry from previous years where we just had 2-3 targets and a rusty old drillship. Remember scarabeo-7 and the agonizing progress on Courbine.

Nice to hear from you Ching. Hope you are well and still have lots of hdr shares. many thanks for all your hard work and encouragement in the past.
    What are your thoughts on uganda?
    Have you been following cgx"s progress in Guyana?
    Regards Folder

Hi Folder, I always wish I had a few more. This must be the best stock on the ASX over the past 10 years. I can't wait till it joins the ASX100 club. Uganda looks very promising. I haven't been following Guyana. I think HDRs share price is only a fraction of the value of Mauritanian acreage, everything else is a bonus.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add HDR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.