TSN 0.00% 1.0¢ the sustainable nutrition group ltd

Like everything in business it will come down to price.Our...

1. 2,465 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 346
    Like everything in business it will come down to price.

Our current market cap is circa $170m.

Post a HA-i licensing deal with cold hard upfront cash from presumably a major pharma it will force the market to price HA-i opportunity and the wider HyAct platform. It will give the metrics for the market to come to a valuation.

Management will work backwards from there and see if the market is then pricing Fonda appropriately on its (much larger I hope) revenue stream based on our market cap at the time.

If this amount is less than what some buyer is willing to pay for Fonda then I think it will be on for a sale because they will be creating significant value. In fact you could imagine the share price jumping even on the announcement of a sale if for a good price. EU/ROW approvals and the possibilities of the Aspen deal might be the revenue kicker someone needs to lob a good bid. Dr Reddy's probably have a right of first refusal under the licensing agreement as well but in all negotiations we will be negotiating from a position of strength given the Ha-i licensing money already in.

Post a special dividend or capital return it will then mean a lot of shareholders may be largely free carried for HyAct.

Really I cant fault management's logic here. Sounds bloody good to me.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TSN (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.