TSN 0.00% 1.0¢ the sustainable nutrition group ltd

targets, page-7

1. 1,242 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 27
    Target. . . . Alchemia is my poker machine, I've been playing since 2006 and accumulated through the highs and lows. Looking at the chart I thought about selling $40Gs worth today to try and get a few free shares if the price drops. I talked myself out of it after really thinking about the investor presentation and the short term company goals. I really think 80c plus by years end and I'm going all in on the Hyact trial. It all seems to be on track from the fact that the trials been extended past the original timeframe and I'm still holding on to the great phase II SCLC result from 2 years ago. If we crack the Phase III trial then I reckon $3 isn't out of the question and when the money starts rolling and and if we get the same results from other trials, I too think double figures. I could sell now and pay of a bit of my mortgage, sell on good phase III results and pay off most of it, or go all in and have no mortgage and do what the hell I want. Good luck all, I hope you make the right decision for your situation

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TSN (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.