UNS 0.00% 0.5¢ unilife corporation

Targets, page-5

1. 191 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2
    I've just been staring into my crystal ball. Price targets as follows.

3 months. Alan makes a mind blowing announcement about a long term contract with one of the world's top pharmacies. He hinted at a big deal in the last CC. My guess is Pfizer. Brian70 has to contact Writer's secretary because Hot Copper posters are worried about Writer's absence from the forum. Don't panic, Brian will inform us Writer was injured again after falling off his chair but is doing fine. Share price climbs to $1.50.

6 months. People draw a parallel between Unilife and those selling shovels to the gold miners during the gold rush. More often than not, those that sold shovels made more money than prospectors. People realise we're selling drug delivery systems (shovels) to some of the wealthiest and most powerful drug companies in the world (gold prospectors). We can't fail. Share price hits $2.00

1 year. Unilife enters into several more agreements with pharmaceutical companies. Share Price hits $3.00

5 years from now: kiss your broker or the friend who introduced you to the company. Anyone with Unilife shares is celebrating. TEN BAGGER BABY!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add UNS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.