MAE 0.00% 0.0¢ marion energy limited

Thankyou ZAPPA for the glowing endorsement. It sent a tingle...

1. 51 Posts.
    Thankyou ZAPPA for the glowing endorsement. It sent a tingle down my spine. Touching stuff.

I will correct you though.....after consistently reading Bello's posts i would suggest here is an investor/shareholder who absolutely knows what hes talking about.

Bello, I concur with your current outlook and more importantly agree with your numbers. With more news to follow and once we've flushed out most recent bunch of profit takers the stock will make steady progress towards $2.00 and beyond. Often our message is the same. My calculations suggest a current share price of around $2.20 would be more appropriate simply from an asset point of view but i'll leave that to the experts and therefore look forward to the updated analyst report that will no doubt follow as you've indicated.....the market will get it right eventually.

Yesterday report has actually provided me with (not that i needed it) even greater confidence this stock is absolutely on the right path and i now have increased my target price and even brought my potential takeover timeline forward. On its current path and with continued success i can see this happening in around 12 months which would take care of needing a exit strategy at around $3.00AUD.

I do keep my posts to a minimum as i have little interest in ramping but do enjoy logging on to read Bello's knowledgeable commentary believing it satisfactory provides the pertanent information and guidance required.

I would suggest his commentary (although being regular)is not ramping simply stating the way it is.

At the end of the day I dont believe anything written on HC affects stock prices, i also dont believe this stock needs it because as i've previously declared 'the facts will look after themselves'.

Keep them cooming though Bello.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MAE (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.