TWE 1.22% $12.40 treasury wine estates limited

I think a lot of you don't know the full picture:1. Did you know...

1. 852 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 177
    I think a lot of you don't know the full picture:

1. Did you know that from 2011, China subsidised its ship building industry so that for each employee hired the CCP transferred Yuan10,000 to that company?

Perhaps the world should tariff Chinese (iron ore) ships and oil tankers for anti dumping measures? If you have followed markets long enough, almost all non-Chinese ship builders have gone bankrupt.

2. If you have conducted on-the-ground research and toured Beijing's internet/tech parks, you would know that for each software/AI/hardware/tech engineer poached from a western firm, the CCP would offer up to USD1,000,000 in annual remuneration.

Perhaps we should tariff all Chinese tech companies that have received these payments, in the same way they are tariffing Australian exports.

3. Covid-19 has now killed more people than 9/11. It has caused economic damage far greater than the 2008 GFC. The damage is in the tens of trillions. Yet the world is not allowed to ask any questions. We don't know in which country SARS-Cov2 originated from. We are not allowed to determine which country it originated from. We are not allowed to discuss measures to prevent something this devastating to ever happen again.
    China - by its own account - is the only country that has deleted and/or destroyed data relating to covid-19. (Don't deny this, it is documented that China will not (or cannot) disclose genomic sequences for cases in December 2019.)

We crucified people for causing the GFC. But something that caused more economic and physical damage to the entire world will somehow go unexplained, as if it just fell from the sky...like bad luck.

I could go on...but if Ray Dalio is right, China will reverse its position on TWE. If they have some sense of rationality, it is only a matter of time.
    Last edited by 2sigma: 11/12/20

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TWE (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$12.40
Change
0.150(1.22%)
Mkt cap ! $10.06B
Open High Low Value Volume
$12.38 $12.44 $12.26 $9.361M 756.9K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 10190 $12.37

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$12.41 6852 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 29/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TWE (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.