C7A 0.00% 1.1¢ clara resources australia ltd

Hi, Austin Mining website states: "The Taronga Tin Project is...

1. 20 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 30
    Hi,

Austin Mining website states:

"The Taronga Tin Project is the Company’s flagship project with a Mineral Resource (JORC 2012) containing over 57,000t of contained tin, making it one of the largest undeveloped hard-rock tin projects globally".

Now that is a brilliant opening line, so based on this I was down Glen Innes way and decided to take a drive to this
    "flagship project". I went to the town of Emmaville and wow what a history, there is a mining museum there that details a lot of the mining history in the area. At the museum there was an older gentleman who had been mining from his youth and he had some amazing stories about the area. He showed me an old black and white photo of a tin mining "buyer" from the turn of the century (1900), who he knew personally. He said you could put a piece of raw tin ore in this buyers hand and he could tell you where it came from, anywhere in Australia, down to the exact place creek, river, hill etc not just the state or town.
    They had photos of huge wooden sluices with 20 men on them that could extract a huge percentage of the tin.
    Amazing history, well worth a visit. And there is no doubt that there is Tin in them there hills.

I asked about this flagship project around Emmaville town and there was little or no knowledge of it in town. I asked who from the mine or drilling company had bought supplies from local stores or had been in and mentioned that they were doing work for this "flagship project" and they said, no one they could remember.

My question is, if this is a "Flagship Project" then why hasn't anyone in the town of Emmaville seen anyone from Aus tin Mining or any of their subcontractors in the town? The town is very small but has a hardware store, a pub, corner store and other small workshops etc, the townsfolk want the mine, as it is in dire need of money, but for them to know nothing and have seen no one is a problem.

I also asked a couple of old timers from a real estate agency in Glen Innes and all they knew about was wind farms and solar farms. They knew about the possibility of a mine at Emmaville and the council application, but said many over the years talked about a mine out at Emmaville, but it never eventuated and they said the current talk is no different.

I have to do my due diligence on the ground, thats why I went to Emmaville and asked questions. During business in Glen Innes I again asked more questions.
    This is the only way to see if an investment is for real, go and see for yourself. In this case is there a mine or a promise of a mine, you need to know this fact when you invest at the beginning of a mining venture.

At present all I can see is a promise and if this promise is the flagship I hope she is on a mantelpiece not on the ocean,
    as there will be a lot of wet people if she intending on sailing.
    Will wait and see.
    DD

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add C7A (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.1¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $2.201M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.1¢ 1.1¢ 1.1¢ $2.2K 200K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 984781 1.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.2¢ 200959 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.11am 15/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
C7A (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.