AC8 0.00% 4.0¢ auscann group holdings ltd

See I agree with you SharProphet, but we must speak the truth as...

1. 439 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 146
    See I agree with you SharProphet, but we must speak the truth as well, even though we are financially in this market. Opiates do not ruin your insides. Their main risk is overdose, and that occurs either from buying heroin off the streets in unmarked bags so you do not know the dosage, or taking large amounts of your medication/abuse. Otherwise, opiates have a VERY low risk profile when it comes to liver/lung/heart disease and even lower risk of mental breakouts. They can be used for decades with no ill effects if used properly.

What does cause the problems, especially with OTC codeine meds, is NOT THE CODEINE, by rather the paracetamol or ibuprofen that is paired with the codeine. News reports are extremely vague about this, and attempt to blame the codeine, but when you know the truth and try listen carefully, you will notice they never actually outright say the cause of all these deaths from organ damage, and keep it vague.

Marijuana is great, especially CBD, but THC has its own risks, especially with psychotic outbreaks in people already with mental conditions and the ROA must be addressed.

Prohibition suits me, as I am probably going to be wealthy thanks to keeping weed away from general manufacturers, but I am inherently against it. Everything should be legal. Crime is when you harm someone else or someone else's property, not to protect you from yourself.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AC8 (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.