TAS 0.00% 0.4¢ tasman resources ltd

tas has strong potential

1. 1,074 Posts.
    Good morning all,

I spent the weekend researching various companies now being totally cashed, looking for multi-bag potential.
    In the end I came up with Tasman Resources which has bee on my watchlist for a while.
    TAS has around 177 million shares and well over $1 million in cash.
    Tasman has a large tenement holding immediately north, west and northeast of Olympic Dam in areas considered highly prospective for iron-oxide style copper-gold-uranium mineralisation.
    Assay results from recent hole VUD 001 confirm the discovery of an IOCGU system at Vulcan Project, with enriched and strongly correlated levels of iron (-oxide), copper, gold and uranium (IOCGU metal association). This hole was drilled on a relatively small offshoot of a much larger, previously untested gravity anomaly.
    I rang TAS last Friday and spoke with its CFO, Aaron. The resident director was overseas on business. He advised that the comapny is extremely excited and that both the Premier and the Resources minister are taking a keen interest in what they see as a very promising project. TAS is on track to drill another 3-4 holes in April.
    In my discussion with him, he informed me that it took WMC some 17-18 holes to find anything at Olympic Dam and that to find mineralisation with just one hole is very encouraging.
    Also, of note, is thae fact that Robert Smith is a geologist at TAS. He was employed by WMC Resources for over 22 years in a variety of exploration, operational and managerial roles across Australia, and was a member of the team involved in the discovery and development of the Olympic Dam deposit in South Australia. He held the position of Chief Geologist at Olympic Dam for six years.
    He's excited about this project.
    Those who have followed my posts realise that I'm a big believer of the nearology effect. Most companies would love to have exploration areas right next door to Olympic Dam. Its also great to have a geologist on board in the name of Robert Smith who knows the area extremely well.
    IMO there is likely to be increased interest shown closer to the drilling date. Still early days but when I think of the potential of this surrounding area, I think of the strong potential that goes with it. Being next door to Olympic Dam surely gives it some chance of success.
    Hence, I bought into TAS this morning and will be buying more soon.
    DYOR

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TAS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.4¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $3.220M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.3¢ 0.4¢ 0.3¢ $1.171K 323.7K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
6 6393155 0.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.5¢ 4689851 7
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 23/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TAS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.