TAS 25.0% 0.5¢ tasman resources ltd

Tas is in "elephant " country ( an exploration term for possible...

1. egr
    101 Posts.
    Tas is in "elephant " country ( an exploration term for possible big deposit areas ) It is adjacent to and along the line of strike of large discoveries ( Olympic DAm , MNR )and has drilled sulphides at depth. Whatever happens to the assays and the share price more holes will be drilled into this structure.
    The placement at 22c ( 9 million shares ) was a small one, this will allow some cash flow for Tas. I f the assays are good and the share go up , expect another placement later ( as did MNR ). Also a good assay result will more than likely lead to a joint venture with another company ( that would be definate ).
    TAS is a possible MNR Nov 2001 scenario , I urge people to go back and read the MNR report from then, especially the geology. The assay results are very important of course for the short term price of TAS, whatever happens with the assay results Tas isn t going to go away , its in the right area and doing the right exploration .
    I hold TASO at 7.8 c average and would like some more ( pending the sale of a kidney for more cash )

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TAS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.5¢
Change
0.001(25.0%)
Mkt cap ! $4.026M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.5¢ 0.5¢ 0.5¢ $168 33.5K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
6 6393155 0.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.5¢ 4656351 7
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.14pm 26/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TAS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.