TAS 0.00% 0.4¢ tasman resources ltd

TAS - Up in pre open, page-2

1. 2,271 Posts.
    Wanna hear a sob story?

TAS has been one of my favorite stocks, I love the team, the ground and any small find will see it rocket being such a small company.

I made some great dollars from the first swings in TAS, nearly doubling my money from .17 to .33, then again traded the next swing.

I was then stopped out for a 3 cent loss and watched them go down to .16 and seemed to find bottom, with drilling still happening. I then bought in and broke one of my rules..ie no stop loss.

I watched them dwindle for 3 months, hovering around 8 cents, and on ringing the company found no more drilling was expected for another 6 weeks. Yesterday I sold off a couple of losing stocks to help balance my portfolio for tax reasons, as the year has been good. Guess who was one of them?

Held for 3 months, sold at 10 cents and less than half a day later they are sitting on 16.

Don't it make yer browneyes blue!

I have always had interest in that old WMC hole at ibbot. The managing director told me some time ago they thought they may have missed the target by 500 to 600 metres, now extended studies of the core from WMC seems to indicate they may be close to something good. Time will tell.

Being a small company who are funding all their own drilling (albeit cheap rc and percussion drilling of shallow holes) they may well have to farm out that hole with a possible jv. It would require diamond drilling through some pretty hard stuff, and perhaps have to go down to close to 1000 metres.

However, if they follow up with more gm surveys and like the prospects enough, don't be surprised to see them perhaps do another float and go it alone.

Bomber

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TAS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.4¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $2.850M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 2568070 0.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.5¢ 5918266 10
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.11pm 01/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TAS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.