TAS 25.0% 0.5¢ tasman resources ltd

Just replying to 2 questions from todays posts.1.I am not a...

1. 220 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 54
    Just replying to 2 questions from todays posts.

1.I am not a geo......I am just doing my own crash course though.

2.The volcanic rocks similar to the upper unmineralised parts of Olympic Dam..............................................

.......this would put people off..as it did me initially...and this has definitely put the lid on the share price. I actually think they put it in to show further similarities to OD, but the market has viewed it negatively.

BUT.. Figure 1 shows a photo of this at 670m.....and we already know that this zone contains no sulphide mineralisation from the first announcement.

I`m interpreting it as another clue...At 701m we we have POLYMICT breccias which are similar types to those holding the RICHEST deposits at Olympic Dam.

You have to think laterally with these releases....read everything and put it together..there`s lot`s of suttle clues.....I am reading....... ``WE HAVE HIT THE JACKPOT BUT ARE NOT READY TO RELEASE THE FULL DETAILS TO THE MARKET SO WE ARE GIVING YOU SOME CLUES TO MULL OVER UNTIL WE ARE READY``
    If I am right, I will soon retire. If wrong, I have lost very little and perhaps still come out in front.

The potential here is huge...they could go to $5-$10 on assays similar to OD. And that is excluding any more progress from Eden or any other of their Gawler Craton properties. I agree with Mick Ryan.....no point selling now.....wait for the followup announcements. The ones holding their cheap Tas/Taso from 22/11 have got a lot to gain and little to lose IMHO. I mean it`s a possible retirement play for a small speculative outlay..that will not come about too often in one`s lifetime. Many sold out on 23/11 and 24/11 and I really think they will be kicking themselves one day. If you are not yet positioned you still have time.

I reckon that MS1 would just about be finished now and the final cores being transported to Adelaide. I reckon they will speed up analysis...2 weeks tops..they will not want to get too close to Xmas. So I don`t think we will have long to wait...they know the market is waiting.

Good luck to all holders......in anticipation of favourable assays.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TAS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.5¢
Change
0.001(25.0%)
Mkt cap ! $4.026M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.5¢ 0.5¢ 0.5¢ $168 33.5K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
6 6393155 0.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.5¢ 4656351 7
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.14pm 26/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TAS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.